IDF-WPR & AASD 2020 Scientic Committee invites abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
GENERAL ABSTRACT THEMES INCLUDE:
- Basic sciences: diabetes, obesity and nutrition
- Clinical Diabetes and Therapeutics
- Clinical Diabetes and Complications
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Education and living with diabetes
- New technology in diabetes care
• All abstracts must be submitted online via the congress website (www.idfwpr2020.net). Please read the instructions carefully, as abstracts submitted not according to these instructions will not be accepted.
• Abstracts sent by post, fax or email will not be accepted.
• Abstracts must be submitted not later than May 1, 2020.
• Accepted abstracts will be presented in either thematic poster sessions or oral abstract sessions during the congress.
• The presenting Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation MUST be registered delegates and be responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, travel and accommodation during the Congress.
• Abstracts will be rejected if they contain no data or if the English is unacceptable. All Presenting Authors will receive the detailed presentation guidelines when their abstract has been accepted and closer to the Congress date.
• Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author' s email address immediately upon submission. Abstract accepted/rejection letter will be sent to you latest by July 2020 once the decision is made. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status. Presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
• The abstract must not exceed 350 words.
• Text should be Times New Roman with font size 10 and single-spaced.
• Do not include gures or graphs with the abstract. Any gures or graphs format will not be published.
STRUCTURE OF ABSTRACT:
In order to make the abstract as informative as possible, please provide:
• a brief statement of the purpose of the study
• the method used
• the result observed
• the conclusions based upon the results
• It is inadequate to state " The results will be discussed" or “The data will be presented" .
IDF-WPR 2020 TRAVEL GRANT:
Please visit website or contact the congress secretariat for more details of the travel grant.